Top 10 Baby Items 2018:
- Owlet Smart Sock 2– Because peaceful sleep is EVERYTHING.
2. Thule Sleek City Stroller-One of the nicest and most sturdy stroller I own…and I have them all!
3. Doona Convertible Infant Seat/Stroller – Sleeping baby from Car Seat to Stroller. ALL IN ONE.
4. 4moms Breeze Plus Playard-I set this up in my living room and put everything I need in it. I won’t need to take baby upstairs every time I need to change him. Stock it with extra outfits and blankets.. such a lifesaver while recovering from birth!
5. NoseFrida® The Snotsucker – Sounds so gross but only thing that actually works!
6. “BUZZ B” Electric Nail Trimmer– After my husband made our 2 week old (#2 baby) bleed from clipping his nails. I did A LOT of research. He has since been fired of ANY nail care.
7. Willow Pump- CORDLESS PUMP. Why did it take this long?!
8. Snuggle Nest– Elevated Chair- newborns LOVE
9. Vibrating Rock N’ Play– $54 lifesaver…I do have the SNOO …but that sets your back $1k! Don’t see much of a difference.
10. The BEST Swaddle– warm and not super restraining.